The kindness and generosity of animal lovers like yourself, who want to make a difference in the lives of animals enable us to continue helping animals. Donations go directly to supporting our mission of helping homeless animals find safety, security, and permanent homes giving them a second chance for love. Donations provide veterinary care, special medical care for sick or injured animals, supplies and food. You can take pride in knowing that YOU helped to make a difference.
Second Chance Pet Adoption is a not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulation 501 (c) (3). All donations support our foster cats/kittens' medical needs and supplies.
To Donate to one of our special funds please choose from the following list and indicate on the form how you would like your donation designated. To donate electronically, please click Paypal the link at the bottom of the page.Thank you.
Friends of Felines Sponsorship Program
Second Chance promises to care for any rescued animal until it is adopted – there is no time limit. This means that some animals live in a foster home for a while – and this obviously puts a strain on our resources.
Become a “Feline Friend” and sponsor an animal until it is placed in a “forever” home. Your donation of just $20 will provide food and litter for a cat for a month.
Fill out the form below and mail it with your check, or call us for more information. You will receive a photo and profile of the pet you’re sponsoring. Tell everyone about your new “friend” and maybe you’ll help him find his forever home.
|Help our homeless pets! Get a free pet insurance quote|
Second Chance Pet Adoption is always in need of supplies for our foster homes. Please contact us if you wish to donate supplies, preferably by calling in advance.
Items used by our foster homes:
- Adult Dry Food: Iams Lamb and Rice, Purina One Hair Ball , Science Diet
- Canned: Chicken and turkey products such as Friskies, Fancy Feast
- Kitten Milk substitute: KMR (Kitten Milk Replacement) for nursing kittens
- Kitten Dry: Iams, Science Diet, Purina
- Cat Treats: Whiskas, Pounce and other varieties
- Litter: Scoopable such as Scoop Away, Clay such as Tidy Cat or Exquisitcat and Yesterdays News litter for kittens
- Litter pans and scoops
- Warming pads for kittens
- Cardboard scratchers, scratching posts
- Grooming brushes and nail scissors for trimming
- Cat condos
- Cat tree furniture
- Used towels or soft blankets
- Clean sheets
- Large garbage bags
- Trapping cages for rescuing stray cats
- Collapsible cages for Adoption Shows
- Postage stamps, computer paper
- Postage and printing for our newsletter
- Gift cards: Target, Walmart, Petco, Petsmart, Pet Supplies Plus
- Desperately needed: Donations towards the cost of a Storage Space